If you would like to post a message to the Forced Migration Discussion List, please send an email to email@example.com, or use this form. Please note that messages sent to the List are moderated. Posts must comply with our selection guidelines and we reserve the right to edit, or to reject, posts that fail to do so.
- Post a message to the FMList
- Always give your full name and job title (where applicable).
- Make sure to include the email address to which any responses should be sent.
- For technical reasons, attached documents cannot be sent out to the List. Where possible, we recommend that you link to an online copy of the relevant document instead.
- If you are requesting information or expertise on a topic relating to forced migration, please make your request as specific as possible. Try not to ask for information that can be easily sourced elsewhere.
- Messages should address topics of interest to the FMList community (see headings below). Please note that, while information on major new publications is always welcome, general announcements relating to new books, newsletters, individual articles and journal issues, or book launches are not usually accepted. If you think that an individual publication is of particular relevance to our subscribers, please make sure that your message focuses on the content of the publication and its relevance to our subscribers, or to recent events relating to forced migration.
Forced Migration Discussion List content is organized under the following headings:
- Calls for papers
- Calls for proposals
- Funding opportunities
- Job vacancies
- New publications
- New research projects
- New resources
- Requests for info
- Visiting fellowships
- General: for anything that doesn't fall under the above categories