Human Displacement and Climate Change
This podcast was recorded by Radio Netherlands Worldwide at the first of The Hague Debates on Thursday, 22 May 2008 in the Peace Palace and is entitled ‘When home gets too hot: Human Displacement and Climate Change in International Law’. The debate features Professor Roger Zetter, Director of the Refugee Studies Centre.
Audio: © Radio Netherlands Worldwide 2008.
- Yvo de Boer, Executive Secretary of the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC)
- Professor Etienne Piguet, Institute of Geography, University of Neuchâtel
- Mrs. M.J. Mace, Climate Change Programme Director, FIELD (International Institute for Environment and Development)
- Professor Roger Zetter, Director Refugee Studies Centre, Oxford Department of International Development (QEH), University of Oxford
- Moderator: Barry Thorne, Radio Netherlands Worldwide
- Download podcast episode (MP3 file)